Medical Malpractice/Imbilical Hernia Surgeries

I have had three surgeries two in South Carolina and one here and each time my Umbilical Hernia has come back.  The second time they told me I had two of them and each time they have placed a mesh over it.  I have had nothing but pain and now I am having severe stomach and bowel problems and I am not sure if this has anything to do with the mesh.  I was told during the last CT Scan that I had another hernia after the third surgery.  It is getting too painful for me and I also have MS which the pain just complicates as well.  Please, tell me if this could have been caused by the mesh and my last surgery was done at the Syracuse, NY VA.  Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.

Please give me a bit more info Kathy. Sorry you are having problems. What was the date of surgery for each one and where did you have the procedure?

Do you know what company manufactured the mesh? This is very important.

Please get back to me as soon as possible.

Ed Smith

Medical Malpractice

Edward A. Smith

California Personal Injury lawyer with 18 years of experience handling automobile accidents, dogbites, slip and fall cases as well as medical malpractice cases will answer your questions regarding these areas. Valuestar Certified. Author of "Top 20 PI sites on the Internet" for Law Office Computing Magazine