Medical Malpractice/Avascular necrosis

Question
Had hip surgery to repair labrum tear and he rounded off my bone with cam and pincher. On my first MRI 7/18/2013 it showed no arthric changes, Subtle liner high signal intensity in anterior superior right acetabular labrum possible subtle anterior tear.  After surgery in 3/2014 same pain, was seeing him routine, went in for another MRI 4 mon  after surgery, showed 8mm superior femoral head focus of articular flatteing and underlying  subcondral edema suggest subacute osteochondral injury. My ortho scheduled me for another surgery on Nov 6 2014 to go back in and redue things. My routine DR told me he had a patient with same issues that went to my (Ortho that had done my surgery) had surgery then was having same problems I was, not being able to walk, more pain, she went to another ortho and he was able to help her. I too went to this Ortho, he told me to cancel surgery was concerned why he had taken part of my socket off and now showing what he thinks is avascular necrosis resulting from the surgery, which in MRI before surgery there were no issues. I received a cortisone shot from him in my illiosis muscle and within three days able to walk , hip not giving out, now going back in for MRI to see if is avascular necrosis.Having aching pain in hip , Im 44 yr old female active

Answer
I would like to provide helpful advice to you but your case is far too complicated for me to opine whether you have suffered damage do to negligent surgery and malpractice.  This advice I can offer:  check out the Statute of Limitations for Medical Malpractice in your particular State (simply google it) It could be as short as one year, giving you until March 2015 to take action. You need to receive medical care that will improve your situation and identify what if anything was done inappropriately at the first surgery and that may have caused you long term issues.  In the meantime, you have to think about the Statute.  Sorry I couldnt be of more help. Good luck

Medical Malpractice

Glenn A. Dorfman