Medical Malpractice/Avascular Necrosis/Diabetes

Question
A medicine called prednisone caused me to get sick.
I need info. On what to do! The steps on how to go about handling this situation!
It caused me to become a diabetic and caused me to get Avascular Necrosis.
My phone #  

Answer
Willie: I am a lawyer and can't advise you on how to deal with the medical issues of course.  I presume you are thinking the doctor who prescribed the prednisone should not have done so and that he/she is responsible for the complications you have had.  But I can't possible answer your question unless you provide the following informationl:

1.  What was the underlying medical problem you had that the doctor attempted to treat with the drug?

2.  What other health problems did you have at the time or before that might have made prednisone a bad choice for you?

3.  What was the dosage of prednisone and for how long did you take it?

4.  When taking the prednisore, how ofter did you see the prescribing doctor??

5.  Were there any other factors in your health history suggesting that diabetes or avasuclar necrosis was a risk for  you???

Give me this info and I will try to give a better answer.

Medical Malpractice

Glenn A. Dorfman