I had total knee replacement done about a month ago. when I come home my whole right side from my hip to my toes could not move. it was so heavy to move. on Wednesday I went back to my doctor. now hes telling me that the nerve test show that I have femoral neuropathy. today I still have problem with my right side. my knee wont buckle my leg wont go straight. whenever I get up I have to hold on things. I walk with a crutch. my doctor also said came from the nerve block that was given to me. its like I have no muscle in my upper leg. my leg is now flabby. its like no muscle tone sometime it hurts. now I walk with a lympth. I was not this way when I went into the hospital. iam still in physical thrphy. could? this be a mal practice case? my knee replacement was done on april 2014 now its june 2014 &iam still not right. plus I have a whole lot of pain on my right side.

It is far too early to know if your surgery has been successful or not.  Some people take months to heal up.  I am sure your surgeon has told you this.  Be patient, wait for the physical therapy and healing to take hold.  You have at least one year to think about medical malpractice and no lawyer would be interested in the your "case" until we know how you are maybe 6 months from now. Good luck.

Medical Malpractice

Glenn A. Dorfman

Thirty-four years experience in personal injury, medical malpractice and medical product liability law. Qualified to answer all questions regarding injuries and the law, except for worker`s compensation. Also wide experience in medical product defect cases ie current litigation regarding the Johnson&Johnson (DePuy)defective hip implant cases and Mirena IUD issues

Thirty-four years experience handling cases involving auto accidents, trips and fall, fires, dog bite,medical malpractice and defective medical product cases with particular emphasis in 2012 and beyond with the DePuy ASR (Johnson&Johnson) defective hip implant cases. Twenty-five years of experience with defective IUD issues as well

Jurisdoctor Degree 1976 and Member in good standing with CA State Bar Assoc. since 1976