Medical Malpractice/compartment syndrome

I was stabbed  in the forearm  by an unknown assailant and I went to the emergency room and I was xrayed and there was no findings the any bone was fractured. But the wound went AL the way through and mu ulnar artery was severed. They stitched my wound on both side and I was discharged bleeding internally and developed CS and had to have surgery. I will like to know if I have a viable  claim for malpractice

You may very well have a malpractice case. Your records will need to be analyzed byan expert.

Please feel free to call me at 916-921-6400. I know excellent attorneys nearbye who may be able

to help.

Be aware that there are short time limits for filing suit in every state. If you miss the time

limit you cannot recover, so do not delay.

Ed Smith
Law Office of Edward Smith

Medical Malpractice

Edward A. Smith

California Personal Injury lawyer with 18 years of experience handling automobile accidents, dogbites, slip and fall cases as well as medical malpractice cases will answer your questions regarding these areas. Valuestar Certified. Author of "Top 20 PI sites on the Internet" for Law Office Computing Magazine