Medical Malpractice/Medical Neglect/Malpractice

chris bowman wrote at 2016-01-02 17:36:58
I know from experience, you cant SUE A DR. in the same state it occurred. BECAUSE THEY ALL GO TO SAME COUNTRY CLUBS. So go out of state, or contact an Att. out of state, to send the reports, bills and proof of damage to, PLEASE!    BOTTOM LINE, IF MALPRACTICE DOES NOT WORK, SMALL CLAIMS COURT DOES. IT IS ALMOST FREE, EASY,AND QUICK! Good luck dear.

chris bowman wrote at 2016-01-02 17:56:26
A GOOD MALPRACTICE ATT, WONT TAKE THE CASE UNLESS HE THINKS SHE CAN WIN. BUT ALL DR.S COVER EACH OTHER. IF THEY GO TO GAMES,GOLF,COUNTRY CLUBS, IN SAME, FORGET IT!! BEEN THERE, WITH A SURGEON PUTTING WRONG SIZE BALL IN MY BROKEN HIP. PLUS HE WAS A FOOT DR. 3 LOCAL DOC'S TOLD ME, IT DOSN'T FIT. GET IT OUT! 90 DAYS U N OF MIAMI DID!  3 ATT, LATER, ASKED DR.S TO TESTIFY. THEY REFUSED! ATT SAID IF A DR, WONT TELL JUDGE A MALPRACTICE WAS DONE ON THIS WOMAN THEN THEY LOOSE THE CASE. THEY ALL SAID MY HIP FAILED CAUSE I AM SO FAT. I WEIGH 110,LBS. PLEASE GO OUT OF STATE, OR SMALL CLAIMS COURT! SO SORRY! I NEED THE EYE PLUGS ALSO!!!!! LOL  

Medical Malpractice

Glenn A. Dorfman