Medical Malpractice/Bard Composix mesh hernia repair

Question
In he chance to 2006 I had a large piece of Bard Composix  mesh put in me for the not to have anymore hernias. well to make the story short. Ever since then i have been in major pain and couldn't eat but wasn't losing weight so they didn't believe me (as in my Doctors and family and friends) Until 2025 a doctor that had never meat me said that i had fallen through the cracks and sent me to university hosp. and had great doctor but she didn't understand why they didn't do something sooner. I then went through a 8hr surgery that was very intense I was so infected. The mesh had rolled up into a ball and raped around some small intestine, so she had to remove some intestine and it also stuck to my liver which she couldn't take off, so now my liver is enlarged. i am still in serve pain all the time. and it just makes me so mad because i think time is up even though they did't believe me for many years. i believe if they would had help me at the beginning i wouldn't be in my situation. please let me know if you think i have a case. and if you would recomend anyone. or if u need more info i would be glad to get it for u. but i do know the mesh was call Bard Ccomposix Mesh. Please Help

Answer
Denise:  Since you use a computer, simply GOOGLE "Bard Composix Hernia Mesh Attorney" and you will find many lawfirms handling such cases.  The litigation is quite mature at this point in time and not sure if it is not too late.  But you will find a listing a specialized attorneys quite easily. Good luck

Medical Malpractice

Glenn A. Dorfman