Medical Research on the Internet/about twitching

Question
I am 29 years,male. For the last 3 months i am feeling twitching all over my body especially calf of legs and and foot . I look through internet and got lot of information about als syptoms i found that my twitching is same as als and i watched youtube vedio of an als patient and saw my twitch is same as him.but from internet another information about bfs which symptom same as als,,,but in my mind als symptom is always working
I visited a neurologist and he said me nothing and it will go but it still twitching all day in my leg specially when i am setting. I visited a medicine specialist he gave me rebuprofen but i from internet i saw its for muscle spasm and it does not work for me.
I am getting anxious if i have the als. I know this will end by death.
I am too worried about my continuous twitching all over my body.please give me some suggestion to find out the difference between als and bfs twitching correctly.

Answer
If you are getting twitching, how are you writing the mail. Slight twitching is normal. If these is severe twitch,it can be Benign fasciculation syndrome (BFS). It is a neurological disorder characterized by fasciculation (twitching) of various voluntary muscles in the body

Medical Research on the Internet

Dr Khalid M Munir