Medical Research on the Internet/question

my anus pops out and is very sour I cant even sleep and walk.What could be the course and what is the treatment

It may be due to piles or rectal prolapse. In either case you should see a surgeon as soon as possible and depending on the severity of the problem (judged by inspection of the site) you may be prescribed some drugs, sitting in a warm water tub and/or a minor surgery.

Medical Research on the Internet

Dr Mohd Tariq Salman

I can answer queries from researchers regarding internet search techniques. I can help young biomedical researchers in search of relevant literature on the internet related to drugs (including herbal drugs) such as research papers, drug information resources and other databases and to find suitable outlets for publishing their research work, including free access and open access journals. I can also help locate powerpoint presentations, simulation softwares, other teaching materials and free ebooks related to pharmacology on the internet.

Teaching and training of undergraduate medical, dental and pharmacy students in Pharmacology and assisting postgraduate students and faculty in search of relevant information on the internet.

Era's Lucknow Medical College, Lucknow and JN Medical College Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh, India

British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology, JK Science, Natural Product Radiance, Hippocratic Journal of Unani Medicine, Indian Journal for the Practicing Doctor, Unimed Kulliyat.

MBBS, MD (Pharmacology). Completed Training Programme on Biomedical Information Retrieval by National Informatics Centre, Department Of Information Technology, Ministry Of Communications & Information Technology, Government of India.