Medicare, Medicaid, Life and Health Insurance/How to bill Medicaid


Jules Enatsky, BSN, CPC-H wrote at 2014-07-21 15:49:38
As an independent nurse you most likely don't have necessary personal insurance to cover liabity needed with Mcaid. You should first contact state Medicaid enrollment to see what hoops you'll need to jump thru before you dive in. I'm a healthcare consultant working for a consulting firm performing Medicare compliance work. Good luck!

Medicare, Medicaid, Life and Health Insurance

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Adelaide Rose


Any questions related to Revenue Cycle Management and homecare/facilities operation processes.


I have been in the healthcare industry since 1992. My experience comes from working in a multi-physician practice setting, homecare, ambulatory care and consulting engagements with a "Big 5" firm.


©2017 All rights reserved.