Medicare, Medicaid, Life and Health Insurance/health insurance

i just turned 18 and im no longer on my parents health insurance and i have no idea what insurance to get or anything about it i do have a job working part time. i live in new jersey. please help. i know nothing about it.

Hi Brittany.  First of all, may I commend you on being diligent enough to know you should have health insurance.  Many young people don't think they need it.  One of the benefits of Obamacare is that children can stay on their parents policy until the age of 26.  If for some reason this is not possible, I invite you to go to this website and fill in the info to get a quote.  One of my colleagues will contact you to find the best health plan for the best price.

I hope this helps.

Medicare, Medicaid, Life and Health Insurance

Cindy Hopp

As an expert in Medicare supplemental insurance, I can help you decide which plan is best for you. If you are turning 65 or your rates are just too high, let me shop for you and give you your options. I can also assist the under-65 for their health insurance options. Please include the State you live in.

Having been in the business for 10 years, I keep up with all the new rules of the new Health Reform and am licensed and certified to assist you.

All the continuing education I have taken keeps me up to date with licensing and the insurance industry.