Medicare, Medicaid, Life and Health Insurance/Do i need additional health plan

My  from his father, my son and I live on the ssi disability  we he get benefits. any help that can help me?re reform of President Obamas. Is there a health cat i cannot really afford to avoid tax penalties under the newel qualifies for medicaid. I get fl share of cost. Under new guide lines do I need a personal health insurance plan. Is there anything out there to help with additional costs?

Hi Angela
This is too long to be done by e-mail, so I am referring you to the Georgia group of Medicare counselors.  Call 1-800-669-8387 and you will get the nearest office of Georgia Cares.  Give them a call and make an appointment with a counselor and request a Benefits checkup and have them run a Pathfinders program. They will show you  your options. Hope this helps you.

Medicare, Medicaid, Life and Health Insurance

John Pedit

Am an expert on Medicare, Medicare HMOs, and Medicare supplemental insurance. Also have extensive knowledge of Medicare especially in Mich. Have knowledge of COBRA and the Portability Act

Council about 300 persons yearly and do many presentations on Medicare