Medicare, Medicaid, Life and Health Insurance/medicare card

If I never recieved a medicare card,what do I do?

Hi Elizabeth

Have you applied for your Medicare benefits? You have a 7 month window to apply for Medicare.  You can apply up to 3 months before your 65th birthday and up to 4 months after. If you've missed this window, you can apply as a late enrollment and pay a higher premium or wait until open enrollment which is January 1 thru March 31. If you have applied but have not received your card, call 1-800-Medicare. You can find out the status of your application. Check to make sure they have the correct address on file.

Medicare, Medicaid, Life and Health Insurance

Joy B. Hicks, MBA, CPM

As a Medical Office Expert, I can answer any question related to the medical office from the prospective of hospital and physician office staff and patients.

I have been in the medical office field for 12 years and also have a blog that provides advice, information, and tips about the medical office.

Certified Practice Manager
AAS Business Administration
BA Health Care Administration
MBA w/ healthcare specialization