Medicare, Medicaid, Life and Health Insurance/billing

I'm not sure if you know the answer to this one but do you know the difference between Cardiac SCREENING and Diagnostics?
It must be a very fine line.
My husband has a Medicare Supplement and he pays $0 for SCREENING but 20% of the billed amount for Diagnostics. And to me they sound alike.

I may not be right, but screening could be anything from a doctor simply asking questions to performing routine physical checks to rule out other problems. (Blood pressure, breathing checks, family history etc...) Diagnostics should usually be targeted testing (an EKG or a CAT scan for example)

Medicare, Medicaid, Life and Health Insurance

Justin Jones

I am an expert on Medicare and Medicare Supplement plans that go along with it.I am also an expert in Life, Critical Care, Cancer and other supplemental insurance questions. Plans can vary and be confusing, I'm here to help you find the right one for your needs.

In my Third year of helping people find Supplemental plans, made many contacts in the Insurance and Financial Planning fields.

Sterling Insurance

licensed in Life and Health insurance by the State of Oregon.