Medicare, Medicaid, Life and Health Insurance/billing

Question
I'm not sure if you know the answer to this one but do you know the difference between Cardiac SCREENING and Diagnostics?
It must be a very fine line.
My husband has a Medicare Supplement and he pays $0 for SCREENING but 20% of the billed amount for Diagnostics. And to me they sound alike.

Answer
I may not be right, but screening could be anything from a doctor simply asking questions to performing routine physical checks to rule out other problems. (Blood pressure, breathing checks, family history etc...) Diagnostics should usually be targeted testing (an EKG or a CAT scan for example)

Medicare, Medicaid, Life and Health Insurance

Justin Jones