Medicare, Medicaid, Life and Health Insurance/health care for expat

mark wrote at 2016-04-10 19:21:36
You will need to consider the new affordable healthcare act (ACA) or Obamacare. This will mean you could face a fine depending on your circumstances.

If it helps you could get some information here:

There are very few international health insurers that are covering this - I can only find one:!us-compliant-plans/eu8y2 and with the requirements to accept all policies with no underwriting I don't know if many of them will jump into it in the future.

I think they may be starting to enforce the fines though this year so there may be some changes as a result...

Medicare, Medicaid, Life and Health Insurance

Justin Jones

I am an expert on Medicare and Medicare Supplement plans that go along with it.I am also an expert in Life, Critical Care, Cancer and other supplemental insurance questions. Plans can vary and be confusing, I'm here to help you find the right one for your needs.

In my Third year of helping people find Supplemental plans, made many contacts in the Insurance and Financial Planning fields.

Sterling Insurance

licensed in Life and Health insurance by the State of Oregon.