Medicare, Medicaid, Life and Health Insurance/denial letter


Is there any way for me to get a copy of my denial letter from SS for Extra Help with my prescription drugs:

Hello Ann.  I presume they sent you the letter, but you no longer have it.  Probably calling Social Security at 1-800-772-1213 or calling your local office would be best.
If you feel like the denial was wrong, you can use this form to appeal:
or visit
I hope this helps.

Medicare, Medicaid, Life and Health Insurance

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Cindy Hopp


As an expert in Medicare supplemental insurance, I can help you decide which plan is best for you. If you are turning 65 or your rates are just too high, let me shop for you and give you your options. I can also assist the under-65 for their health insurance options. Please include the State you live in.


Having been in the business for 10 years, I keep up with all the new rules of the new Health Reform and am licensed and certified to assist you.

All the continuing education I have taken keeps me up to date with licensing and the insurance industry.

©2017 All rights reserved.