Medicare, Medicaid, Life and Health Insurance/buying

hi..come this december, i might need to get some health insurance for a 20 year old female, who right now has no health insurance. can you recommend a good reliable company who is a good company, but at the same time does not rip you off with high monthy or yearly rates? thank you!

Hi James...

Each state has different insurances so I could not give you that specific type of information.

However most states are pretty cheap for a 20 year old since it is based on your income.  Depending on the health of this person you need to see what option is best for her.  If she uses the insurance more she should get a smaller deductible however if she is very healthy then she should get a higher deductible.

Medical insurance is based on the health of the insurer and what policy is best for that person.

Go on the Marketplace site for your state and it gives you the many options and allows you to compare.  Their site is very easy to use and understand.

Good Luck!

Medicare, Medicaid, Life and Health Insurance

Has your medical insurance company denied your claim and refuses to pay? Have you received a pre-authorization and still your insurance company refuses to pay? How can you get your insurance company to reverse a denied claim? How do you get a provider to waive your copayment if you are financially unable to pay? Can a provider sue you for a unpaid bill and will they? Can a provider send me to a collection agency for a medical bill? If my insurance company does not pay, am I responsible? If you have these questions or others on why your insurance company is not paying your bills, I can help. I can give you "tricks of the trade" to get your insurance company to pay. I have limited knowledge on Medicare and Medicaid and that is not my expertise. Each state is very different regarding Medicare and Medicaid so you need to review their website when you have questions. So please no Medicare or Medicaid questions!!

In the medical field for over 20 years spending majority of time in the collections aspect.