Medicare, Medicaid, Life and Health Insurance/medicare/medicaid

Question
Merry,
      I am 43 years old and on Medicare and Medicaid. As the year is coming to a close, I need info on how much of the following testing/therapy I can still receive this year without paying out of pocket. I had some physical therapy already this year and I was interested in continue what I can. I am also in need of an eye exam and new glasses. In additional, I need help in understanding if there is a limit on MRI's/xrays etc.
         Thank You!

Answer
I would imagine that you are in an HMO. Therefore I dont have that information. You need to call the HMO. As you know Medicare wont pay for glasses but some Medicaid plans will.
Let me know if you are in an HMO as most dual eligibles like you are.

Merry

Medicare, Medicaid, Life and Health Insurance

Merry Schiff