Meditation/location of follow up centres of TM in pakistan and/or nepal

Ashok Kumar wrote at 2015-09-19 10:31:57
Dear in Pakistan Ashok Kumar and his wife are certified TM and TM Sidhi Administrator at Karachi city and the address is

Metropole Hotel Room 14 Saddar Karachi

Cell: 00923443007050.

David Spector

I can answer questions about life lived free from stress, and on techniques used to transcend thinking, gain deep rest, and eliminate stress stored in the nervous system, including: how they work, their benefits, and how to learn them. I have been practicing Transcendental Meditation for 45 years, and was made a TM teacher in 1972. I currently teach Natural Stress Relief (NSR).

I am President of Natural Stress Relief/USA (NSR/USA). I distribute the English hardcopy version of the NSR self-instruction learning materials. I am a former teacher of Transcendental MeditationŽ (TMŽ), having been trained in the 1971-1972 by Maharishi Mahesh Yogi for eight months in residence. I currently teach NSR.

Istituto Scientia (Massa, Italy).

See for scientific research published on NSR.

B.A., physics, M.A. equiv., computer science. Transcendental Meditation: Governor of the Age of Enlightenment (not recertified).