Meditation/yoga for improving self-expression

Can yoga make someone fully able to express themselves? What does yoga advocate when a person's ability for self-expression is stunted? Unable to speak openly, communicate, difficulties when drawing or writing and any sort of mental and emotional block preventing what's inside to just flow naturally out in a calm way.

Dear K.,

Thank you for writing here. I apologize for the delay in answering your question.

Yoga advocates for development of an individual's inner full potential through chakras cleansing /activation that releases the emotional blocks by the way of asanas, pranayama, and meditation techniques.  However, I may suggest you to undergo psychotherapy that will directly help you.

If you feel unsatisfied, please feel free to write to us for further clarifications/ information on the subject.

With regards,

Gulshan Kumar

Gulshan Kumar

I will pleased to answer to questions related to meditation, etc.

I have been learning and teaching meditation techniques for a long period of time.

NDDY, B.P.T., M.Sc (Yoga), PG Diploma in Yoga Therapy (Pursuing)