Meditation/how to concentrate

Question
I am a 25 year male working in a office. i always feel very stressed and disappointed. i feel myself always in hurry and soon get bored from any work. i always fail to concentrate on my own important work instead of doing useless and unproductive works.
kindly guide me how can i overcome it. thanks

Answer
Ritesh, Thank you for your question.

Having all these negative feelings and experiences is natural during our growth to a more developed state, in a world that educates us wrongly and encourages stress and suffering.

There are several teachings that can help us to grow, to understand the nature of reality, and become strong.

I teach a form of meditation called Natural Stress Relief (NSR). You can learn about it and order it if you wish at the NSR website, which you can find using search engines.

There are practices taught as part of Nonduality that are also helpful. You can search for nonduality and find many talks on YouTube. Find the teacher who best resonates with you. You might start with Rupert Spira or Mooji, but these are just examples.

I hope this brief answer has helped. Please feel free to submit follow up questions, if needed.

David Spector

Meditation

David Spector