Meditation/Crystals...

Question
Hi, I am hoping that you know a few things about crystals. I know many people use them for meditation, so I hope I am in the right place. I have never used crystals before so I don't know much about them. I just bought two crystal chips bracelets. One of them has both amethyst and rose quartz on it. The other one is clear quartz. I know that, especially when wearing clear quarts, it is important to have good energy. From what I have read, it magnifies the vibrations you give out, whether they are positive or negative. So it is important to me that I am prepared for the crystals before wearing them. What I want to know is, is there anything that I must do before wearing all three crystals? Maybe something to clear my aura of negative energy? I would appreciate any information you might have. Thank you for your time.

Answer
Dear Natalie,

Your question has answer.  You must be positive and it can be done only by creating positive thoughts and sustaining them. This can be done by your positive and pure soul consciousness of being a point of light emitting positive vibrations in the body and outside the body in all the directions of the world.

The above is brief explanation of being pure and positive consciousness, however, you can feel free to write to me for further clarification.

With regards,

Gulshan Kumar
www.askyogaexpert.org

Meditation

Gulshan Kumar