Meditation/RELATED TO RESPIRATORY PROBLEM

Question
HELLO SIR ,IM VIVEK AND IM 25 YEARS OLD .I SUFFERING WITH BREATHING PROBLEM FROM 3 YEARS . I FEEL DIFFICULTY IN BREATHING MOST OF THE TIME .MY NOSE IS ALWAYS BLOCKED .I FEEL DIFFICULTY IN BREATHING DEEP.I DO KAPALBHATI AND ANULOM VILOM SOMETIME .BUT SOMETIME  AFTER DOING  ANULOM VILOM  I FEEL MORE CONGESTION IN CHEST OR NOSE .IS IT HAPPENING BECAUSE OF INHALING COLD AIR DURING ANULOM VILOM ? SHOLUD I STOP DOING ANULOM VILOM .WHICH PRANAYAM WILL BE BENEFICIAL FOR ME ..PLEASE ADVICE ME IN DETAILS ,I WILL BE THANKFULL TO U .

Answer
Greetings Mr. Vivek,

I am sorry for my delayed reply.

I would suggest you to kindly get yourself diagnosed with your physician so that I can suggest accordingly.

Both the pranayama you practice are good one.  You need to consider the following points/factors:

(i) Pollution level of your area where you live and/ or work.
(ii)Diet
(iii)Lifestyle
(iv) Respiratory Infection, if any.

In yoga therapy, you can take the help of any yoga therapist for performing cleansing action - Kunjal, and jala-neti in addition to pranayamas.

Please feel free to write to me for further clarifications / information, if any.

With regards,

Gulshan Kumar
http://www.askyogaexpert.org

Meditation

Gulshan Kumar