Meditation/Headaches after meditation

Question
I have been meditating for a while. And I can assure that my third is opening. But the problem is after meditation, I am having headaches on my back side of my head. Is it really a problem? How to meditate with out having headaches?
         Thank you.

Answer
Srinivaas,

As you can see in my message, I can only give advice about transcending. Other forms of meditation, particularly those involving concentration, are outside of my expertise.

That having been said, headaches during any mental technique are most often the result of effort. Frequently, we are so used to effort that we don't even see it as effort.

Further information can be found from your meditation teacher (anybody practicing meditation should have a teacher, at least to prevent doing oneself damage).

I hope this helps.

David Spector

Meditation

David Spector