Men`s Clothing/Retro Glasses

FelliniFan wrote at 2012-12-28 18:53:50
May I ask - why didn't you want to buy the Snapperaz from that one particular store?. They were only 109.00, and the quality is fantastic

Men`s Clothing

George Zaharoff

I can answer any and all questions concerning men's clothing under the following categories: clothing etiquette (like what to wear for certain functions), quality (how to see if something is well-made), specific brands (a brand name doesn't mean good quality), questions about individual products (neckwear, sport jackets, trousers, etc.), and even questions about certain specialty stores. Please do not: ask what a certain celebrity is wearing (with a link of a pic), where you can find some article that's hard to find or "I need a new wardrobe, can you tell me what items to get?" questions (visit your local specialty or department store for that answer).

I am a menswear designer and sell under the "Zaharoff" label, sold in specialty stores like Nordstrom. I have traveled the four corners of the globe and have been to many different factories. I have been doing this for over fifteen years.

I belong to the organization of humanity.

I majored in Operations Management and graduated from DePaul University in Chicago, but most importantly I've been in this business for over fifteen years.

In this business the awards and honors are sales and having your creations sold season after season.

Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, Bergdorf Goodman and specialty stores around the country and UK.