Men`s Clothing/form fitting pants

My hustand has a very trim butt so casual wear pants (Dockers, etc.) are baggy in the butt and do not look well on him.  What would I ask for in the store in order to get a better fit on him.  He has some expensive dress slacks that fit well.  Are they generally cut differently?

hi Ronnie, Dress slacks are generally cut differently compared to jeans and dockers.
There are a lot of very reasonably priced online custom tailors who can custom make dockers,jeans, dress pants etc to fit your husband better.
These tailors offer the best value in terms of pricing, quality and fit.
At Ravis Custom Tailors custom made pants start at a very reasonable $95 including shipping!

Men`s Clothing

Ravis Custom Tailor

We have been in the custom tailoring business for 25 years and can answer all questions related to custom tailoring, made to measure, customizations, standards of constructions and how to tell good construction from bad, fit related questions etc. Anything to do with mens clothing - specifically custom clothing can be addressed by us

25 years in the custom tailoring field - we have our own workshops in the Far East and produce over 3000 custom suits a month, 5000 custom shirts a month

Members of the Sewing and Design Professionls of America

Learnt on the Job - Apprenticed for 5 years before starting our own establishment.