Men`s Clothing/Khakis fitting problems

Ravis, how are you?  My issue is that with the stores in my town and even sometimes with a much bigger city some ways away, the khakis that I want do not have enough crouch room.  I wonder why that is too Ravis, laughs!  Could you help me find a nice pair with this info?

Nick, this is probably because you wear the pants higher than where they are cut to be worn.
This is particularly true these days with low waist low rise pants.
The best solution is to get pants and khakis custom made.
You can order these online at at $95 including shipping.
You can also register for the roadshows where the tailors at visit your city and measure you in person!
Trust this is of help.

Ravis Custom Tailors

Men`s Clothing

Ravis Custom Tailor

We have been in the custom tailoring business for 25 years and can answer all questions related to custom tailoring, made to measure, customizations, standards of constructions and how to tell good construction from bad, fit related questions etc. Anything to do with mens clothing - specifically custom clothing can be addressed by us

25 years in the custom tailoring field - we have our own workshops in the Far East and produce over 3000 custom suits a month, 5000 custom shirts a month

Members of the Sewing and Design Professionls of America

Learnt on the Job - Apprenticed for 5 years before starting our own establishment.