Men`s Clothing/Indian Sangeet

Question
One of my best friend is getting married. I have zeroed on Suit for the wedding and reception, however really confused with the Sangeet.

This is what I have in mind, never seen anyone wearing before.

1) Black Suit
2) Bowtie
3) Polka Dots Silk Scarf

Trying to accessorize it with the scarf. Just want to know will it be appropriate for a sangeet function?

Answer
The black suit and bowtie gives the effect of a Sean Connery/James Bond type of style - kind of like Amitabh Bacchan in Don.
The Polka dots is like Dev Anand!
The two dont make sense.
Get rid of the polka dots/
Also, what are you doing in a black suit and bowtie at an Indian Sangeet????
Not very Indian at all!

thanks

www.ravistailor.com

Men`s Clothing

Ravis Custom Tailor