Men`s Clothing/Question

Good day
I have always been interested in how Hollywood creates a star. Dont know much about image consulting but I wanted to know if image services can turn someone who has a really poor image in to someone who is popular- 'like turning a frog into a prince.'
Also can you refer me to 3 - 5 resources (books, dvd, articles, course etc.) that is a comperehensive do it yourself guide to image consulting- something practical, easy to understand and can be applied to anyone.

Yes Mahabir - image make over can change how one looks and therefore how one feels and hence how one behaves and thus the success rate of the individual.
In todays age of media and pageantry looks are even more important.
An image consultant can do wonders/
Google them to see how they can help you.

Ravis Custom Tailors

Men`s Clothing

Ravis Custom Tailor

We have been in the custom tailoring business for 25 years and can answer all questions related to custom tailoring, made to measure, customizations, standards of constructions and how to tell good construction from bad, fit related questions etc. Anything to do with mens clothing - specifically custom clothing can be addressed by us

25 years in the custom tailoring field - we have our own workshops in the Far East and produce over 3000 custom suits a month, 5000 custom shirts a month

Members of the Sewing and Design Professionls of America

Learnt on the Job - Apprenticed for 5 years before starting our own establishment.