Men`s Clothing/Question

Question
Good day
I have always been interested in how Hollywood creates a star. Dont know much about image consulting but I wanted to know if image services can turn someone who has a really poor image in to someone who is popular- 'like turning a frog into a prince.'
Also can you refer me to 3 - 5 resources (books, dvd, articles, course etc.) that is a comperehensive do it yourself guide to image consulting- something practical, easy to understand and can be applied to anyone.

Answer
Yes Mahabir - image make over can change how one looks and therefore how one feels and hence how one behaves and thus the success rate of the individual.
In todays age of media and pageantry looks are even more important.
An image consultant can do wonders/
Google them to see how they can help you.
thanks

Ravis Custom Tailors
www.ravistailor.com

Men`s Clothing

Ravis Custom Tailor