Men`s Clothing/Does this tux look good for prom?

I rented this tux for my jr. prom, its from mens wearhouse. I thought it looked pretty classy and and original since everybody else is gonna be wearing stupid black and white tuxes, I thought id go with something different.

Give me your thoughts weather or not you like it :)

This is more of a 'Dinner Suit' then the classic Tuxedo.
For your purposes however, this is perfect.
By the way, for roughly the same price or slightly more, you can get a custom made tuxedo or dinner suit at - here is the link

Just a thought.

Men`s Clothing

Ravis Custom Tailor

We have been in the custom tailoring business for 25 years and can answer all questions related to custom tailoring, made to measure, customizations, standards of constructions and how to tell good construction from bad, fit related questions etc. Anything to do with mens clothing - specifically custom clothing can be addressed by us

25 years in the custom tailoring field - we have our own workshops in the Far East and produce over 3000 custom suits a month, 5000 custom shirts a month

Members of the Sewing and Design Professionls of America

Learnt on the Job - Apprenticed for 5 years before starting our own establishment.