Men`s Clothing/Clothing colors #903

I am looking for a color chart or index that shows what colors are for what numbers. For example, I recently bought a men's sweater that shows "Color #903" on the label. The actual color is not clear whether its in the orange family or salmon or sister and I were trying to decide so we looked up the number but could not find a clear answer. Is there a color chart somewhere that would show what these color numbers mean? For example, what color is 903?

Thank you.

hi There - I think the best way to look up and/or refer to colors is to refer to the Pantone shades.
Pantone is the most renowned 'color company' and produces color reference guides for textiles, paper and other materials.
Here is a link to their 'find a color' -

Men`s Clothing

Ravis Custom Tailor

We have been in the custom tailoring business for 25 years and can answer all questions related to custom tailoring, made to measure, customizations, standards of constructions and how to tell good construction from bad, fit related questions etc. Anything to do with mens clothing - specifically custom clothing can be addressed by us

25 years in the custom tailoring field - we have our own workshops in the Far East and produce over 3000 custom suits a month, 5000 custom shirts a month

Members of the Sewing and Design Professionls of America

Learnt on the Job - Apprenticed for 5 years before starting our own establishment.