Men`s Clothing/Clothing colors #903

Question
I am looking for a color chart or index that shows what colors are for what numbers. For example, I recently bought a men's sweater that shows "Color #903" on the label. The actual color is not clear whether its in the orange family or salmon or what...my sister and I were trying to decide so we looked up the number but could not find a clear answer. Is there a color chart somewhere that would show what these color numbers mean? For example, what color is 903?

Thank you.

Answer
hi There - I think the best way to look up and/or refer to colors is to refer to the Pantone shades.
Pantone is the most renowned 'color company' and produces color reference guides for textiles, paper and other materials.
Here is a link to their 'find a color' - http://www.pantone.com/pages/pantone/colorfinder.aspx

Thanks

www.RavisTailor.com

Men`s Clothing

Ravis Custom Tailor