Men`s Clothing/Dressing problem

Question
Hello

Dear Sir,

My name is Sartaj. I am a Teaching assistant at University.
My problem is that I do not like wearing clothes other than jeans and T shirt. Because I can not carry them. mean i am very comfortable in Jeans and T shirt.

but As I am teacher So suggest me that if i wear jeans and T shirt is it ok or any other idea.

Thanks

Answer
One MUST dress the part.
If you dress casually (jeans and tshirt) you are taking your self less seriously.
Hence your students will take you less seriously.
When you were in school, did your teachers wear jeans and t-shirts?
So why you?

Take yourself seriously, dress seriously and be given weight by others.
Check out the articles at http://www.ravistailor.com/articles.php to learn more.
Thanks.

Richard.
www.RavisTailor.com

Men`s Clothing

Ravis Custom Tailor