Men`s Clothing/Dressing problem

Dear Sir,

My name is Sartaj. I am a Teaching assistant at University.
My problem is that I do not like wearing clothes other than jeans and T shirt. Because I can not carry them. mean i am very comfortable in Jeans and T shirt.

but As I am teacher So suggest me that if i wear jeans and T shirt is it ok or any other idea.

One MUST dress the part.
If you dress casually (jeans and tshirt) you are taking your self less seriously.
Hence your students will take you less seriously.
When you were in school, did your teachers wear jeans and t-shirts?
So why you?

Take yourself seriously, dress seriously and be given weight by others.
Check out the articles at to learn more.

Men`s Clothing

Ravis Custom Tailor

We have been in the custom tailoring business for 25 years and can answer all questions related to custom tailoring, made to measure, customizations, standards of constructions and how to tell good construction from bad, fit related questions etc. Anything to do with mens clothing - specifically custom clothing can be addressed by us

25 years in the custom tailoring field - we have our own workshops in the Far East and produce over 3000 custom suits a month, 5000 custom shirts a month

Members of the Sewing and Design Professionls of America

Learnt on the Job - Apprenticed for 5 years before starting our own establishment.