Men`s Clothing/HELP

Do I have to put on a tuxedo shirt and bow tie with a 'tuxedo jacket'?, Does it have to be a tuxedo jacket or Can I use a normal cool suit?.

Yes, in all traditional sense, a tuxedo jacket must be worn with a tuxedo shirt and bowtie.
Of course, you can be more 'modern and trendy' tom cruise by wearing a tux shirt and bowtie with a normal jacket but it is definitely not a done thing.

I would strongly recommend a full tuxedo with the tux shirt and bowtie.

Ravis Custom Tailors

Men`s Clothing

Ravis Custom Tailor

We have been in the custom tailoring business for 25 years and can answer all questions related to custom tailoring, made to measure, customizations, standards of constructions and how to tell good construction from bad, fit related questions etc. Anything to do with mens clothing - specifically custom clothing can be addressed by us

25 years in the custom tailoring field - we have our own workshops in the Far East and produce over 3000 custom suits a month, 5000 custom shirts a month

Members of the Sewing and Design Professionls of America

Learnt on the Job - Apprenticed for 5 years before starting our own establishment.