Men`s Clothing/Am I doing it right?

This is me
This is me  
I'm Yazan 19,  here's some basic info about me:
1.75 m
90 Kg ~ 200 pound
I don't really look like someone with that weight!! Actually many believes that I body-build   -which is not true!
I know that I have to "do more" about it! but what I do really care about is way differnt than that..
I'm green-eyed and blond.. All my family and friends say that I look "OK" but they are sure that I DONT WEAR GOOD AT ALL!
I heard that wearing horizontally-striped T-shirts can make me look even fatter and that wearing green stuff is good to me and it can reflect my eyes color! I need more of these tips! What is the best thing to wear? what colors? what shapes?
PS: Please DON'T hesitate asking for any other details you may need..
Thanks ;)

hi - I think the best place you can research what suits you best in terms of clothing and how you should wear it is here -

Some research on your part is required but you will be the better off for it.

All the best.

Richard D

Men`s Clothing

Ravis Custom Tailor

We have been in the custom tailoring business for 25 years and can answer all questions related to custom tailoring, made to measure, customizations, standards of constructions and how to tell good construction from bad, fit related questions etc. Anything to do with mens clothing - specifically custom clothing can be addressed by us

25 years in the custom tailoring field - we have our own workshops in the Far East and produce over 3000 custom suits a month, 5000 custom shirts a month

Members of the Sewing and Design Professionls of America

Learnt on the Job - Apprenticed for 5 years before starting our own establishment.