Men`s Clothing/Short sleeve button shirt in the winter

Question
Hi, I was wondering if it is ok to wear a short sleeve button down shirt in the winter time. I came across a couple of shirts that I like and they happen to short sleeved and I just wanted to know if wearing them during the winter months are fine.

Answer
It is definetely not okay to wear short sleeved shirt in winter unless you are in the Tropics where there is no winter per se.

Only full sleeves/long sleeves should be worn and that too in muted cool colors.

You can get custom shirts made at www.ravistailor.com in your choice of fabrics, colors and styles for a very reasonable cost and fast turn around.

thanks

Men`s Clothing

Ravis Custom Tailor