Men`s Clothing/Short sleeve button shirt in the winter

Hi, I was wondering if it is ok to wear a short sleeve button down shirt in the winter time. I came across a couple of shirts that I like and they happen to short sleeved and I just wanted to know if wearing them during the winter months are fine.

It is definetely not okay to wear short sleeved shirt in winter unless you are in the Tropics where there is no winter per se.

Only full sleeves/long sleeves should be worn and that too in muted cool colors.

You can get custom shirts made at in your choice of fabrics, colors and styles for a very reasonable cost and fast turn around.

Men`s Clothing

Ravis Custom Tailor

We have been in the custom tailoring business for 25 years and can answer all questions related to custom tailoring, made to measure, customizations, standards of constructions and how to tell good construction from bad, fit related questions etc. Anything to do with mens clothing - specifically custom clothing can be addressed by us

25 years in the custom tailoring field - we have our own workshops in the Far East and produce over 3000 custom suits a month, 5000 custom shirts a month

Members of the Sewing and Design Professionls of America

Learnt on the Job - Apprenticed for 5 years before starting our own establishment.