Men`s Clothing/Style Advice

Question
Sorry to bother you, I was wondering whether you could help me. I can't find any information on how to dress for my body shape, which is quite specific.

I am 5"3 and 98 lbs. My body is generally slim and fairly healthy (I do a lot of running#, but my spine curves inwards and I have a naturally large rear - so even though my waist is very slim, my hips look very feminine.

My problem is that I want to accentuate my torso #which does not look too bad) but I can't because whatever I wear balloons out when it reaches my hips and hides the rest of my torso - so I always end up looking a lot chunkier than I am, which is very frustrating since I work hard to keep thin.

I can send a photo if that would help.

Thanks so much,
Sebastian

Answer
Thanks for your enquiry Seb.
I think what you need is some sartorial advice and you will find plenty of dos, donts, advice and information at this link - http://www.ravistailor.com/articles.php

Just go thru all the articles in there and you will be one learned man!!! ..-:)

Hope this helps.
Kind regards,

Ravis Custom Tailors.
www.ravistailor.com

Men`s Clothing

Ravis Custom Tailor