Men`s Clothing/Style Advice

Sorry to bother you, I was wondering whether you could help me. I can't find any information on how to dress for my body shape, which is quite specific.

I am 5"3 and 98 lbs. My body is generally slim and fairly healthy (I do a lot of running#, but my spine curves inwards and I have a naturally large rear - so even though my waist is very slim, my hips look very feminine.

My problem is that I want to accentuate my torso #which does not look too bad) but I can't because whatever I wear balloons out when it reaches my hips and hides the rest of my torso - so I always end up looking a lot chunkier than I am, which is very frustrating since I work hard to keep thin.

I can send a photo if that would help.

Thanks so much,

Thanks for your enquiry Seb.
I think what you need is some sartorial advice and you will find plenty of dos, donts, advice and information at this link -

Just go thru all the articles in there and you will be one learned man!!! ..-:)

Hope this helps.
Kind regards,

Ravis Custom Tailors.

Men`s Clothing

Ravis Custom Tailor

We have been in the custom tailoring business for 25 years and can answer all questions related to custom tailoring, made to measure, customizations, standards of constructions and how to tell good construction from bad, fit related questions etc. Anything to do with mens clothing - specifically custom clothing can be addressed by us

25 years in the custom tailoring field - we have our own workshops in the Far East and produce over 3000 custom suits a month, 5000 custom shirts a month

Members of the Sewing and Design Professionls of America

Learnt on the Job - Apprenticed for 5 years before starting our own establishment.