Men`s Health/Penis Mark! What it is allergy or else ?

Penis round line
Penis round line  
Penis Mark
Penis Mark  
QUESTION: I have a round circle or its a round line on penis.
Its being their for around 8 months or so. I have remember i have it from January 2014, i am not that much sexually active.

Last sex i have done was in Oct 2013 or Nov. After that i have seen this mark in Jan, i dont know if this is related to sex or not. Since then i am not doing any encounter yet.

I am doing masturbation though.

Regarding the mark/line or patch i dont exactly what to mention it. Its like a outer line which is red, sometimes purple and if remain dry for sometime the outer line becomes white like flakes.
While its not itchy or bleeding as such.

In January or Feb i applied mustard oil and done some message and it went for weeks or so. I was not regular in it but did it like once or twice in a week for a couple of weeks. I used it for jelqing exercise but i remember that the mark was available at that time as well so i cannot say its cause of oil.

Please review the pictures and confirm what is it?
I have searched the internet and didnt able to find any similar line/patch or mark like it.

Your quick response required.

ANSWER: Paul Adam,

That's the classic sign of "ringworm" which is a fungal infection an it appears to have been there a LONNGG time. It's been scarring your tissue because its been left untreated and mustard oil wont cut it; you'll need a topical antibiotic that a doctor can provide that will be powerful enough to knock it out because over the counter drugs might not be able to treat it at this point, but I could be wrong. Make an appointment with your primary care provider as soon as you can to see if they can assess how best to treat you.

QUESTION: I am taking meds and applying anti fungal cream.
Can you please confirm how can i be sure that its curing ?

Further i have searched ringworm not normally happen on penis! what it is so?

Is it really ringworm ?

Paul Adam,

That appeared to be a classic sign of ringworm and I gave you the information as such. If its not healing then you should seek medical attention as it could be something completely difference, but I've had ringworm before in my groin and it can appear anywhere in your genitalia. It should fade out as it heals, but if it isn't gone by now you should seek a physician's opinion ok?

Best wishes,

Men`s Health

John Brice

Educated and certified in STI information, HIV and AIDS, and trained in comprehensive sex education for teens and young adults. Very used to answering questions about nocturnal erections and emissions, premature ejaculation, and even consulted with clients regarding priapism. Knowledgeable about anatomical and psychological issues involving the genitalia; i.e: vaginismus, Peyronie's disease, and priapism.

3 years as a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician (Advanced) for 3 years and comprehensive sex educator for 2 years and parenting educator for 2 years. *Certified Wellness Coach, Spencer Institute #1569339775 *Certified Holistic Life Coach, Spencer Institute #1567694241 *North Carolina State Registered Substance Abuse Counselor, #CSAC-20430 *North Carolina State Certified Emergency Medical Technician, #P083512

*Master of Public Health, Social and Behavioral Sciences; Capella University *Master of Education, Curriculum and Instruction; Concordia University-Portland *Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and English; East Carolina University