Men`s Health/unusual lumps at multiple places

Question
lumps
lumps  
Dear Dr.

I am 21, male from india. I am quite hairy. I having these lumps on the inner side of my butts which are non itchy. I also get one or two maximum at once in my pubic hair but not often. The same kind of lumps are also seen sometimes in my armpits. All these lumps are a little painful when pressure is applied on them and lumps( usually one or maximum two) in my armpits feel comparitively more painful than those in the other places mentioned above due to the armpit being closed. I burst them every time i see one and blood along with puss comes out of it. Bursting them is not easy as they are hard and when i press them extremely hard only then they burst up. The lumps i burst on my butt leave marks. I never had any sort of physical contact with any girl in the past 4 years and never had intercourse in my life. I have been experiencing this from over a year. I am attaching a photo of my butt. The lumps are on both sides of the anus and one of the lump which appears red is because i burst it. No lumps in armpit or pubic hair now so no picture.
i am really worried doctor. Please tell me what is causing these lumps and if its anything serious.

Answer
Nomaan,

I'm not a doctor, but my professional experiences would suggest those are simple acne/ingrown hairs and nothing else, which nearly everyone has/had in some form or another. It is not a sign of disease, nor does it suggest anything is wrong with you because at the age of 33, I take actual prescription medication for my acne! The best advice is to never pop your acne lesions/boils as it creates a entry for infection and possible scarring. If you have follow-up please consider consulting your primary care physician.

Cheers,

John

Men`s Health

John Brice