Men`s Health/performance

Question
what things can be done to enhance performance and sex drive i mean when your over 40 is it normal to use like cialis and stuff?In adult films they use stuff i mean i knowits not real.Is everyone different when they get older?how can one boost libido and performance?

Answer
Nes,

So after 45 men start to naturally lose testosterone. There's nothing you can do to hinder that and 1 out of 5 men past age 40 will suffer from some form of ED. So what can you do about it? Well smokers are more likely to suffer from ED, so are men who are overweight and obese, along with men who have high blood pressure, a family history of health problems, do not exercise at least 2-3x a week. So there's basically a million things you could do to ramp up your libido naturally, but I would recommend at some point visiting a urologist to discuss how to address these issues. I would not recommend using pharmaceuticals unless it's the last straw because of the chronic side effects. Let me know if you have follow up and I would love to discuss this issue with you further.

Cheers,

John

Men`s Health

John Brice