Men`s Health/Penis Veins

Question
Hello:

I do not know whether or not you can answer my question, but any reply will be helpful.  How can unsightly veins on the penis be eliminated or no longer visible?  I, like many men, do not like to see them.  When I was much younger, I did not see them.  Can anything be done, a use of a cream or some other method?

I thank you for your reply.

Answer
Kenneth,

So the best answer to your question is-they cant. Truth be told your penis has loads of arteries and veins and I'm sure the one you're referring to is the superficial dorsal vein that is the most visible and probably looks scary to you when you're erect. It is the way it is and there's nothing you can do to change it. Your penis, like the rest of your body changes, as you age. I think this has a lot to do with blood pressure because your veins actually harden, so therefore your veins appear more rigid and more visible through the skin. If you have follow-up let me know.

Cheers,

John

Men`s Health

John Brice