Men`s Health/Mandingo Belt Wrap

Question
Yeah so I'm huge and it's a big problem because my heavage is embarrassing. Every time I go to work people can see my trunk and I'm ashamed. However, the other day I was watching a adult flick with my lady and this guy had a belt wrap contraption for his business. It basically helped him wrap his equipment around with waist and looked like it was a part of the underwear. What do you call these contraption and where can I buy one/some.

Answer
Jerad,

I have NEVER heard of what you're describing, but it sounds like its a jock strap device of some sort. I'm sure if you Google'd hard enough you could find what you're looking for, but then again I've never been asked this question either. Men of large caliber have a lot that they could be embarrassed about and it sounds like it bothers you. So, the best way to deal with the "problem" is by finding things that by all outward appearances make you look as if nothing is there at all. I don't know what kind of underwear you own, but briefs tend to work better actually because they compress what you have. Of course, there may be things out there that I haven't heard of that work better for you as well. Let me know what you find brother.

Cheers,

John

Men`s Health

John Brice