Men`s Rights/she chears and she is fillng for a divorce?

W wrote at 2012-12-01 21:00:14
I will add YES that your spouse has proven untrustworthy.  Do not be caught in the trap of trusting your spouse because she currently "IS" spouse and OUGHT to be trusted, AS I DID.  The spouse has proven NOT spouse and NOT trustworthy.  I did not retain an attorney BECAUSE I WAS UNABLE and trusted THE SPOUSE.  I found MANY of the issues THAT CAME UP LATER were ones THAT person entrusted to a lawyer who advised IN A WAY SO AS TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OR ESCAPE RESPONSIBILITY OR FOR GAIN AND NOT IN THE BEST INTERESTS OF BOTH PARTIES.  The spouse was untrustworthy and issues never dreamed of were covered by the spouse-husband and the lawyer of the spouse and do NOT let anything "slide" YOU THINK MIGHT BE TROUBLESOME BUT "NOTHING" AND "NOT WORTH IT" TO TALK ABOUT.  Show EVERYTHING to the attorney.<3+W  

Men`s Rights

Kindred Beisinger penname K D Elizabeth Beisinger

I can answer questions regarding G~d given rights of men. As a woman, I can answer many questions regarding the destructiveness of feminism, both to men and women. I cannot answer what it is to be a man in a time in this world in which men have been discounted and disrespected.

minister, counseled men regarding divorce, 'abuse accusations,' court ordered, anger management. Actually was removed from YWCA volunteer list for my belief in the Bible and support of men, rather than feminism.