Men`s Rights/Name Changes

Should I change my name?
I'm a male who was supposed to be called Kyle but was named Kylie due to accidental registration at birth.

I'm wondering whether I should change it even though Kylie is a female name I like it.

Dear Kylie,

This will be a very short answer.  If you like your name, there's no need to change it.  If your parents want it amended, then that would be up to them.

I wish you well and hope you just enjoy being who you are.

Kind Regards,
KD Liz  

Men`s Rights

Kindred Beisinger penname K D Elizabeth Beisinger

I can answer questions regarding G~d given rights of men. As a woman, I can answer many questions regarding the destructiveness of feminism, both to men and women. I cannot answer what it is to be a man in a time in this world in which men have been discounted and disrespected.

minister, counseled men regarding divorce, 'abuse accusations,' court ordered, anger management. Actually was removed from YWCA volunteer list for my belief in the Bible and support of men, rather than feminism.