Messages Sent by Body Language/his eyes

What does it mean if when alone with a guy, he stares into your eyes and smiles? What does it mean if a guy keeps finding ways to touch you? What does it mean when you are staring at each other and dont look away but smiles? What does it mean if a guy keeps looking at you even if you like someone else and he knows it? What does it mean if a guy who is social acts shy around you?

Hi Jessica,

The staring, touching and smiling you've described are indicators of attraction and romantic interest.

Guys tend to frequently look at women they find attractive regardless of the woman's relationship status.

A normally social guy that becomes shy around you can mean one of two things:

1) The guy likes you and is being self-conscious or
2) The guy knows you like him, but the feelings are not mutual so he tones down his social behavior so as to not lead you on.

Messages Sent by Body Language

I can answer most body language/nonverbal communication questions. I can tell you what signal is being sent at any given time. I can't, however, tell you what a person's overall feelings for you are without being given a cluster of behaviors over time. Over the course of an hour, for example, for a job interview rather than just one facial expression in reaction to a single interview question.

I've studied body language for years. I've tested and applied everything I've learned, and can turn a situation in my favor by using nonverbal communication.

Bachelor of Science