Metallurgy/gold and silver feasibility

Question
QUESTION: Dear Sir, I have huge leased out deposit for copper ore.From this area i tested a sample through reputed lab for gold and silver.The gold was 5 ppm and silver 90 ppm.A friend told me that the ratio will improve as you go deeper.Please tell me, is this ratio of gold and silver a commercially viable. How can i find a buyer for this ore? Please do help me. Warm Regards

ANSWER: Yes, there are great chances for getting enriched ore as you go deeper.For its marketing please check the government rules as in India, we can't do so, natural resources are Govt. property.
RP SHARMA

QUESTION: Dear Mr.RP sharma, Thanks for your kind reply.Please also tell me that is it commercially viable with present ratio of gold and silver.
Regards.

Answer
Janbhai,
Salaam!
Yes, it is a very good deposit and when one starts enriching activity, this ratio will improve remarkably.In processing of 100 ton ore , you are getting 5kg gold and 90 kg silver.What else you are looking for?I donot know details of extraction process as in our country such natural resources are taken care by our government not private sector industries.
If your laws permits, go ahead.
Sabakher,
RP SHARMA

Metallurgy

RAJINDER PRASAD SHARMA