Metallurgy/Remelting spend cartridges

Question
I have a small home foundry, and a supply of brass bullet cartridges.  I'd like to melt these for parts in a model steam engine, including rods and journals.  The finished castings should have at least moderate corrosion resistance, good wear properties, and easily machined.  I can adjust the composition by adding copper, bronze or other scrap, but don't have access to pure additives like tin, phosphorus, silicon.  What adjustments should I make, and what finished alloy composition would be best for this use.
Thanks.

Answer
Dear Doug,
I am glad to know that you have small inhouse foundry which I too wish to have.Please adjust alloy scrap such that you get 85% Copper-5% Tin-5%lead-5%Zinc. This can be done using the type of scrap you have.
Wish you all success and goodluck.
Warm Regards,
RP SHARMA

Metallurgy

RAJINDER PRASAD SHARMA