Metallurgy/high temp piping

I am making a down draft gasifacation boiler, inn the final combustion chamber temps can reach 2500-3200 degrees the gas the turns 90 degrees and enters 5 two inch heat exchanging pipes, the heated gas will reverse direction three times in order to capture most of heat before exiting the flue pipe, my problem is when the nheated gas enters the first pipes just after final combustion what kind of pipe will I need to use for this unit to last many years. now all the pipes will be bathed in water of course but I fear the lower piping my fail. Please help.
Mike Robertrs

Dear Michal,
You want some material who takes up your gases at 90*C/under water/Corrosion resistance and cost effective.So, you can go comfortably with alloy- 304L tubes preferably seamless.Wish you all success in your experiment.
Warm Regards,

Questions that i can answer:- 1-sand casting of cast iron,S.G. iron,steel and aluminium alloys 2-Gravity die casting of aluminium 3-Low pressure die casting of aluminium 4-High pressure die casting of aluminium 5-Failure analysis of ferrous and non-ferrous castings Questions that i can`t answer:- 1-testing of iron and steel 2-Problem related to welding 3-Problems related to corrosion 4-Amorphous metals,rubbers,nylon,plastics and plastic moulding

1-Sand casting and ferrous and non-ferrous alloys 2-Gravity die casting,low pressure die casting,high pressure die casting of aluminium alloys.With a specialisation in auto-mobile components castings. 3-Alloy steel making on arc furnace,AOD,VOD,Con-cast root of alloy steel making. I have been working as Foundry man since last 27 years.

Hindustan motors Ltd.

I am a Metallurgical Engineer graduated from National institute of Technology,warangal(India) in 1984 and in 1991 i completed my masters degree in business administration(M.B.A.) from Institute of Management Technology,Ghaziabad(India).