Metallurgy/About Chrome Ore

"As inexperienced person
You've been extremely generous in you're advice, and as far as I'm concerned the most respected Professional Trading Expert agent I've had the good fortune to come across.

can help me with advice i have client have Chrome Ore from Turkey and how i can get real buyer for Chrome Ore
Chrome Ore from Turkey
cr2o3 : 40-38% min
Al2o3 : 13% max
sio2 : 13% max
mgo : 21% max
p : 0.001% max
s : 0.001% max
CR/FE Ratio : 2.50/1 min
Quantity : 4,000mt
Price : 190  $CFR main port China
Payment : Irrevocable LC 98% at loading + 2% at sight
Shipment : latest 30th July
Loading port : any port in turkey

wait your advice

Dear Sara,

As I am an Indian, can advise you for Indian customer.

JINDAL STEEL AND POWER LTD is big user of Chrome, Silicon etc.Just visit the website/google search of this company and proceed accordingly.You can contact Purchase manager through mail and I am sure you will be successful.

RP Sharma

Questions that i can answer:- 1-sand casting of cast iron,S.G. iron,steel and aluminium alloys 2-Gravity die casting of aluminium 3-Low pressure die casting of aluminium 4-High pressure die casting of aluminium 5-Failure analysis of ferrous and non-ferrous castings Questions that i can`t answer:- 1-testing of iron and steel 2-Problem related to welding 3-Problems related to corrosion 4-Amorphous metals,rubbers,nylon,plastics and plastic moulding

1-Sand casting and ferrous and non-ferrous alloys 2-Gravity die casting,low pressure die casting,high pressure die casting of aluminium alloys.With a specialisation in auto-mobile components castings. 3-Alloy steel making on arc furnace,AOD,VOD,Con-cast root of alloy steel making. I have been working as Foundry man since last 27 years.

Hindustan motors Ltd.

I am a Metallurgical Engineer graduated from National institute of Technology,warangal(India) in 1984 and in 1991 i completed my masters degree in business administration(M.B.A.) from Institute of Management Technology,Ghaziabad(India).