Metallurgy/query formwork

Question
Good day
With reference cylindrical form work (for construction of concrete pipes) made out of steel; i have the following question(s).
Overtime the cylindrical steel form becomes oblong and goes out of shape. What are the different metallurgy solutions to prevent the form from going out of shape.
Also what alloys and materials that can be used for the form work besides steel.
Finally what is the name of the machine that takes a steel sheet and turns it into a cylindrical pipe.

Answer
Dear Sir,

Best way is to cast a cylindrical shape in S.G.Iron with ribs on outer surface. First you need to make a wooden pattern and then search some iron casting foundry.Life will be very much as well your problem will be eliminated.

RP Sharma  

Metallurgy

RAJINDER PRASAD SHARMA