Metallurgy/query formwork

Good day
With reference cylindrical form work (for construction of concrete pipes) made out of steel; i have the following question(s).
Overtime the cylindrical steel form becomes oblong and goes out of shape. What are the different metallurgy solutions to prevent the form from going out of shape.
Also what alloys and materials that can be used for the form work besides steel.
Finally what is the name of the machine that takes a steel sheet and turns it into a cylindrical pipe.

Dear Sir,

Best way is to cast a cylindrical shape in S.G.Iron with ribs on outer surface. First you need to make a wooden pattern and then search some iron casting foundry.Life will be very much as well your problem will be eliminated.

RP Sharma  

Questions that i can answer:- 1-sand casting of cast iron,S.G. iron,steel and aluminium alloys 2-Gravity die casting of aluminium 3-Low pressure die casting of aluminium 4-High pressure die casting of aluminium 5-Failure analysis of ferrous and non-ferrous castings Questions that i can`t answer:- 1-testing of iron and steel 2-Problem related to welding 3-Problems related to corrosion 4-Amorphous metals,rubbers,nylon,plastics and plastic moulding

1-Sand casting and ferrous and non-ferrous alloys 2-Gravity die casting,low pressure die casting,high pressure die casting of aluminium alloys.With a specialisation in auto-mobile components castings. 3-Alloy steel making on arc furnace,AOD,VOD,Con-cast root of alloy steel making. I have been working as Foundry man since last 27 years.

Hindustan motors Ltd.

I am a Metallurgical Engineer graduated from National institute of Technology,warangal(India) in 1984 and in 1991 i completed my masters degree in business administration(M.B.A.) from Institute of Management Technology,Ghaziabad(India).