Meteorology (Weather)/Can you go through a rainbow?

JOHN LARRIS wrote at 2012-11-14 02:12:20
I have driven through a rainbow in Freeport, Bahamas while stationed there. The end of the rainbow was in my lane. It was inside my car. I couldn't touch it, taste or smell it. It was an amazing experience that I'all never forget. I saw all the colors and it was just shimmering in front of me and as I passed through it I couldn't see it on the other side even though it was still in my car. I didn't see a pot of gold either. Please contact me and I'll be glad to discuss this with anyone who has questions doubts or similar experiences.  

Meteorology (Weather)

Ryan Hastings

I can answer general questions about meteorology and atmospheric physics, and more specialized questions relating to convective storms, especially supercells and tornadoes.

I am a graduate student at Penn State specializing in mesoscale meteorology. I am also on VORTEX2.

Chi Epsilon Pi, American Meteorological Society

Did my M.S. on shallow boundary layer convection and its effects on moisture fields, and have begun a Ph.D. on supercell mergers.